Promoting the Publics: Michigan Spring College Fair
- May 5: 11 a.m. -2 p.m. EDT
- May 6: 2-5 p.m. EDT
- May 7: 5-7 p.m. EDT
ST. Johns High School: Our Mission
St. Johns High School is committed to providing a wide variety of instructional strategies to meet students’ academic, career, and personal goals. All students will be held to high academic standards as defined by the Michigan Merit Curriculum and assessed by the Michigan Merit Exam.
St. Johns High School
Work Permits: Please fill out top portion have employer fill out middle portion then bring them to the high school to have them completed.
Graduation Verification Requests:
Fax # (989)227-4199
Seminar Calendar link:
Here is a link the the 2019/2020 SJHS Seminar Calendar.
Upcoming Dates of Interest:
2020/2021 School Year
- All Students Attend starting - September 14 - 7:45 a.m. - 2:37 p.m.
- SAT Testing for Seniors - September 23 (9th-11th graders will be online learning at home)
- Friday, September 25: 9th-12th graders online learning at home
- Picture Day - September 30-School Pictures: Students who are attending in person will be called down over the PA at various times. Online students can come to the athletic entrance that day from 3:00pm - 4:30pm. Students also have the option of having their photos done at Canfield-Jenkins studio on 210 E. Walker St., St. Johns on Friday, October 2nd from 10:00 am - 5:00 pm on a drop-in basis
- Friday, October 9: 9th-12th graders online learning at home
- Parent/Teacher Conferences:Tuesday, October 13 - 5:00 PM-8:00 PM (Virtual)
- Parent/Teacher Conferences: Thursday, October 15 - 4:00 PM-6:00 PM (Virtual)
- No School for Students & Staff - Friday, October 16
- Friday, October 30: 9th-12th graders online learning at home
- Friday, November 6: 9th-12th graders online learning at home AM Only (PM Staff PD)
- Friday, November 20: 9th-12th graders online learning at home
- Tuesday, November 24: HS Exams - Students released at 12:10 PM
- Wednesday, November 25: HS Exams - Students released at 12:10 PM
- Thanksgiving Recess: November 26 & 27 - No School
St. Johns High School Photo Information:
Hello St. Johns High School parents!
School portraits are scheduled for Wednesday, September 30th. Virtual Students Will Be Photographed at the school from 3:00-4:30 by the auditorium entrance. If you are unable to come in during this time, you can bring your child to Canfield Jenkins House of Photography 210 E Walker Street on Friday, October 2nd, between 10-5 for a walk in appointment.
Please use the link below to order your school portrait package. ALL ORDERS MUST BE SUBMITTED ONLINE. NOTE THIS IS A LINK FOR ST. JOHNS HIGH SCHOOL. IF YOU HAVE A STUDENT AT ANOTHER SCHOOL, YOU MUST USE A SEPARATE LINK.
There will be no order forms sent home. If you would rather not submit an online order please call the studio 989-227-8441 and we will take your order over the phone.
You do NOT need to enter a password. Simply search for your student by name. You can type either their first or last name and you will see student names pop up. If you have multiple students, please submit separate orders for each child. If you do not see your students name, choose "New Person" and add their information during check out.
You DO NOT need to send the printed receipt to school. We will already have a record of your payment!
Be sure to click both PACKAGES and PRODUCTS tabs to see all of your options.
Click this link or copy this web address below and paste into the address bar ospgo.com/T42
We are looking forward to photographing your children!! If you have any questions please call the studio 989-227-8441 or email Andrew@Canfieldjenkins.com
Knox Driving School, L.L.C. has Seg. I & II Classes @ SJHS
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Daily Class Schedule
1st Hour: 7:45-8:49
2nd Hour: 8:55-9:58
3rd Hour: 10:45-12:19
4th Hour: 12:25-1:28
5th Hour: 1:34-2:37
A Lunch: 10:39-11:06 B Lunch: 11:15-11:42 C Lunch: 11:52-12:19
Student Lunch Time is based on their 3rd hour teacher. Here is the 1st Trimester SJHS Lunch Schedule for the teachers who have a 3rd hour class.