Welcome to the Good Wins Key Club 2016/2017!
We are a service organization dedicated to inspiring, supporting, and celebrating a generation of do-ers: people who see the need to do something, believe in their ability to get it done, and then take action…keep your eyes open for people and causes that inspire you to lead the exchange!
Join our students in supporting worthy causes that provide help to local charities and non-profit organizations. Throughout the past several years, Good Wins Key Club members and community supporters have joined together to organize charitable projects such as Teens for Jeans, Walk for Warmth, and Rake-N-Run. It is our goal to broadcast our volunteer opportunities to families in the community as a way of encouraging stewards of service.
The Purpose of this Club is to:
- Expose students to a variety of volunteer opportunities
- Establish a lifetime partnership between the student and his/her favorite organization
- Provide our community with volunteer resources
- Volunteer with enthusiasm and pride
- Model patience, acceptance, and leadership